Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Morning, Hope all is well this morning....Got a feeling that today will be a very productive and successful day....So lets get it started


1.Check My Agenda

2.Post for a new Ventue to host party on August 10th for Private Label Ent.
And check my Facebook and Twitter page






3.Go jogging in my new Shaper-Ups by Skechers

These training shoes are reported to: 1. Tone your muscles 2. Promote healthy weight loss 3. Make it easy to get in shape! Resistance Training lace-up toning sneaker. Priced at $125.00



4. Take long hot show




5.Get dressed for my wonderful blessed day

Looking like a Fashionista should



6.Pack my bag for my long adventure through the day
Ughhh...I love this pic so much...such an inspiration
1.Bag     
2.Chloe  
3.Iphone
4.Wallet 
Okay..I think every thing is here...so "Lets Go"



No comments:

Post a Comment