Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashionable Finds Fridays: Mall Time

Hey friends, If you know like i know when Friday hit its time to hit the mall...So today I went to Heywood Mall in Greenville South Carolina. Down I go the hall and the 2nd store to the left is Guess. May I say this is a must go store right about now. Shoot half the store is on sale and boy is it affordable, but N-E-Ways look what caught my attention.....

The *Old School Bowler Bag* for only $115.00, and then it comes in black and grey to, but in my opinion pink is the best.

Well then I stroll down and see this

*The Old School Drawstring Bag*
Price:$95.00

I think Chloe can fit into those 2 bags and she would love it, as long as she has an outfit and hair bows to match..lol..


And then I saw this


*The Old School Crossbody*
Price:$85.00




O.M.G..Im so loving Guess right now. I never been a Guess fan before, but today they got my vote, especially on this collection.So stay tune for the pics when I buy my 2 bags and Me and Chloe hit the city.
Muah******


No comments:

Post a Comment