Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whats Hot Wednsdays

 New Video: Nicki Minaj "Your Love"


Nicki has done it again...Hitting us with what we have all been waiting for, The Official "Your Love" Video. Right now Nicki has been sitting @ #1 on the Billboard Rap Charts with all the sucess she has been doing...can you say FABTAB...lol..."Your Love" will be featured on her new album which is expected to drop November 23rd. This video says nothing but Fashonista laced in silk, rich colors, and Chinese wardrobe, and might I say what better actor can you pick for this Chinese inspired video then Michael Jai White from 2009 action movie "Blood and Bone" and 2010 Marcus from Tyler Perry "Why Did I Get Married?"


SB SHADES: Stevie Boi



I so love Stevie Boi..he is just FANTAB....Creativity is what I call it...with affordable prices for $25-$300 who can beat that for a fashion statement piece...No Body...This is a MUST HAVE item....Stevie you got all my votes I promise....pockets finna go empty cause of you.....Check my boi out at his website www.stevieboi.com/ or on Twitter @stevieboi

No comments:

Post a Comment