Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Friday, July 30, 2010

OMG Girlz Without Lil Wayne's Daughter (Feat. Ariel) - Pretty Girl Bag (Soulja Boy's - Pretty Boy Swag Beat)

Now I can admit that im loving this song..But give me your opinion, dont you think this song is a little to grown for their age?.....hmmm...im just saying... Not Hating.

Bow Wow (Feat. Sean Kingston) - Put That On My Hood

Ooooo....Lard....Bow Wow is now officially a member of Cash Money.....but im digging this song...just hitting you with the latest news. This song is one of the single for the upcoming new movie Lottery Ticket..soon to be released on August 20th.

2 Pistols - Arrogant

Okay...foreal 2 Pistals...who the hell walks around with bands in they hand....in these streets n*g*z dont give a dame who the hell you is, bound to get robbed...and lets be realistic....throwing money up in the barber  shop.....Suggestion: Use money for a better quality video and better ideal for song....use Private Label Ent. on your band wagon.


Laugh Of The Day:


Wooooo....Did you catch any thing this wanna be said....Dame..I might need to replay this...Funny As Hell

Rasheeda - Boss B*tch Swag (Pretty Boy Swag Remix)

Okay..the only reason that I am bringing this video to you is because I feel that this is a fashion statement....Loving the corsets Rasheeda (Boss B*tch Swag)

No comments:

Post a Comment