Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Friday, July 23, 2010

HOT IN THE STREETS FRIDAYS *ATLANTA*

Atlanta's own Grammy-winning rapper T.I and long-time girlfriend Tameka "Tiny"Cottle are getting married


It is said that now its on between Tiny and T.I.....after wedding plans have been postponed previously, now a small wedding is to be taken placed on July 31 in Miami.

Invites were given out yesterday at the spur of the moment, to me thats a good thing, more private and sacred I might say.So I want to take this time and say Congratulations to Tiny, T.I, and their lovely family for their official union. and to the wonderful wedding planner for being the best person to put this whole thing together in a spare of the moment.


SOULJA BOY'S "PRETTY BOY SWAG''


Look at Atlanta's own Soulja Boy, doing his "Pretty Boy Swag" posing next to his
New $200,000 2010 Bentley Continental GT


With $50,000 in his hand...This young one got stacks on top of stacks and im proud this is another reason to make me be proud to be from the "A".


ATLANTA HAS A NEW HOUSE WIFE: CYNTHIA BAILEY

New cast member Cynthia Bailey of "Atlanta Housewives" is said to be getting married tomorrow to businessman, restauranteur and entrepreneur Peter Thomas in Atlanta, Georgia.
Bravo will be taping the whole marriage for the finally for the 3rd season "Atlanta Housewives" episode. All cast members are expected to be there as requested. Lets see how cast member Nene Leakes makes her appearance...lol...and im wondering besides the special performances..will Kandi be performing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment