Deliciously Chic is my home away from home, A place where you and your lil furry companion can share charishable moments and passion for fashion with me and my lil one (Chloe London). A place where you can find the hottest new of new things for your self and your spoiled companion. A place where a girlygirl can run and be in her Barbie World. This will be your Glamazon guide for living a Dog-Loving chic fashionable life of a fashionista. You will urne for my weekly newsletters and daily blogs that will give you tips on fashion, fab finds, pets, and much more.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WANTED WEDNESDAY:


O.M.F.G....This is just to cute...a gotta get..a must have...Some times I dont want to spend top $$$ on some things, but for my baby and good quality I would..call it spoiled..Roberto Cavalli just hit the fashion industy by surprise with his new pet collection....and I no as soon as it hits the shelves, fashoinista's are about to go crazy...Cavalli's line is quit expensive, but if your pockets can afford $110 for a T-shirt and up to $1,200 for the collection then LETS DO IT...CALL IT COLLECTABLE...lol.




What a Fab Find with these 2010 Winter Suede peep-toe bootie with Swarovski-crystal detail and metallic heel, Giuseppe Zanotti for $1,150.....lets call it a Christmas present :)



Look at this new fab find I have found for you and your spoiled furry friend...now you can walk through the city in style....this Gucci pet carrier is only $650 @Gucci.com













Happy "Wanted Wednesday" friends. I hope today has been a productive and prosperious day for everyone. Me and Chloe has had fun blogging with you guys for the first time and sharing some of our likes.We love you ver much.......
Muah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment